Perrin Pitch Stop Mount | 2002-2023 Subaru WRX, 2004-2021 Subaru WRX STI, and 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT (PSP-DRV-101)
Pitch Stop Mount by Perrin
Under hard acceleration, the drivetrain is being twisted front to back from front axle torque twist. To control this front to back twisting, Subaru created a pitch stop mount. The factory pitch stop is made of plastic with soft rubber bushings, allowing for a significant amount of movement under hard driving conditions, creating drivetrain slop and shudder. The PERRIN Pitch Stop mount controls the movement of the drivetrain in both on and off throttle driving giving the driver a more positive feel and literally putting more power to the wheels by eliminating lost energy.
The PERRIN Pitch Stop Mount's body is machined from 6061 billet aluminum and features a combination of 90a and 70a durometer bushings. The bushings are as stiff as possible without introducing excessive NVH. (noise vibration harshness).
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
- 90a and 70a Durometer Bushings
- Stiff As Possible w/o Excessive Noise
- More Positive Feel
- Eliminates Lost Energy, Increasing Power
- Available in Black, Red, or Silver Anodized Finishes
- 1993 - 2021 Subaru Impreza
- 2002 - 2022 Subaru WRX
- 2004 - 2021 Subaru STI
- 2013 - 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
- 2009 - 2016 Subaru Forester
- 2009 - 2016 Subaru Forester XT
- 2005 - 2007 Subaru Legacy
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT
What's In The Box?
- 1 - PERRIN Pitch Stop Mount
- 1 - Silicone Based Grease Packet
- Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty
Much needed beef... only a few items should have come from the factory beefier and this was one of them.
This pitch stop is much better than the stock one. It’s crazy that there is a notable response difference.
Easy install, looks great (only if it wasn’t covered by TMIC right after install), and an immediate noticeable difference in drivability. The pitch mount makes the car feel great under acceleration and deceleration and helps with slop that the WRX experiences in first and second gear. There is a slight drone that is added due to extra NVH but hardly noticeable. Also probably needs some more bracing like the pitch stop brace for extra added support. Great product and great feel.