Tax Season Sale Approved
Perrin Master Cylinder Brace | 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (PSP-BRK-401)
You save % ()
Subaru Impreza WRX STI Master Cylinder Brace by Perrin Performance
The PERRIN Master Cylinder Brace locks down the master cylinder preventing unwanted movement due to a weak firewall. It creates a bridge between the firewall, master cylinder and shock tower, eliminating flex in the firewall while braking and allowing the driver to regain maximum braking force and increased pedal stiffness.
The PERRIN Master Cylinder Brace is constructed of CNC Machined 6061 aluminum, and CNC formed Steel. This combination of different materials are used to add extra support compared to other systems. Making this from two CNC parts instead of a series of welded steel pieces, keeps the part extremely stiff as well as very light. The aluminum portion is anodized black with a bold PERRIN logo laser engraved into the upper surface. The steel section is wrinkled powder coated in your choice of three colors to match your other PERRIN parts. Perfectly combines an aesthetic improvement to your engine bay as well as braking feel!
We constructed this part to bolt to three different surfaces around your shock tower. One surface runs parallel to the master cylinder, one perpendicular and another perpendicular but on a different plane. Triangulating the mounting points reduces flex even further than single plane designs.
- Part 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Part Steel Construction
- CNC Machined and Formed
- Powder Coated and Anodized
- Available in Black or Red Finish
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 2008 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
What's In The Box?
- 1 - PERRIN Master Cylinder Brace
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Perrin Performance 5 Year Limited Warranty