NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plug | Multiple Subaru Fitments (ILFR6B)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Laser Iridium Spark Plugs by NGK
NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs provide superior ignitability and long service life.
The fine wire center electrode and the fine wire ground electrode offer the smallest tip diameter available with Iridium and Platinum surfaces that ensure a slow wear rate, provide a stable idle, offer superior anti fouling, improve your fuel efficiency, and lower your vehicle's emissions.
- ALL PLUGS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY. Price is for one spark plug.
- Laser welded Iridium center electrode tip
- Platinum disc welded to backside of ground electrode provides
- “Trivalent Metal Plating” provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Faster starts and quicker acceleration
- Long service life, better fuel economy and lower emissions
- Best OEM Iridium spark plug available
- Original Equipment Manufacturer approved design
- Center Electrode Material: Iridium
- Center Electrode Style: Fine Wire
- Ground Electrode Material: Platinum
- Ground Electrode Style: Standard
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- 2004 - 2005 Subaru Impreza RS/TS/Outback
- 2006 - 2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i
- 2004 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX/STi
- 2004 - 2008 Subaru Forester X/XS/XT
- 2004 - 2006 Subaru Baja Sport/Turbo
- 2006 - 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca Base/Limited
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback 2.5i/3.0 R/XT
- 2008 - 2009 Subaru Legacy 2.5i/3.0 R/GT
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Laser Iridium Spark Plug
NGK Manufacturer's Warranty