NGK IX Iridium Spark Plug | 1970-1989 Porsche 911 (BPR8EIX)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
IX Iridium Spark Plugs for 1970-1989 Porsche 911 by NGK
NGK's IX Iridium Series Plugs were Designed Specifically for the Performance Enthusiast.
- Fine Wire Center Electrode Ensures High Durability and a Consistently Stable Spark
- Iridium Alloy has an Extremely High Melting Point, Perfect for Today's High-Tech, High Performance Engines
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
- 1970 - 1989 Porsche 911
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Iridium Plug
NGK Limited Warranty
Im still not get the item.. can you double check it where is it?