MSD Ignition Power Grid - Power Module (7764)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Module for the Power Grid System by MSD Ignition
The MSD Power Module is a fully programmable, four stage solid state relay that can handle up to 20 Amps of current per channel. The Power Module eliminates the need for electromechanical relays, fuses and timers.
Outputs can be controlled independently or simultaneously, giving great flexibility. It can be configured as a digital output (i.e. ON/OFF) or as a Pulse Width Modulated output (i.e. PWM) with user-programmable frequencies up to 10 Kilohertz. Outputs can use Time, RPM or temperature to control fans, pumps, nitrous systems and much more. A High Speed Data Logger can be used to record all functions when paired with the MSD PN 7730 Power Grid.
- Takes the place of 4 electromechanical relays
- Built-in overcurrent protection, no fuses needed
- 80 Amp capacity, 4 channels rated up to 20 Amps each
- Each channel is controlled via input wires or as programmed in the MSDView software
- Can be used stand alone or with MSD Power Grid PN 7730
- Trigger signals can include power, ground, temperature, or time
- Data Acquisition available when used with MSD Power Grid
- Available in Red (P/N 7764) or Black (P/N 77643)
Designed only to add functionality to the MSD Power Grid System. Will not function by itself.
WARNING FOR 7764: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- *Only Works With Power Grid System Controller*
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Power Grid Power Module
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Warranty Information
MSD Ignition Limited Warranty