Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hose Kit | 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T (MMHOSE-CAM4-16)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
Silicone Radiator Hose Kit for 2016+ Camaro 2.0T by Mishimoto
Upgrade your Camaro’s radiator hoses with the Mishimoto 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T Radiator Hose Kit. This kit is designed for turbo Camaros without GM’s heavy-duty cooling and brake package.
Get rid of the ugly stock rubber hoses in favor of a direct-fit kit made of high-grade silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers, good for keeping things contained at temperatures of up to 330°F. High-quality worm gear clamps ensure that parts stay secure no matter what the conditions are, and the added strength of the materials in both the hose and clamps offer improved pressure tolerance compared to stock.
The kit includes an upper hose, a lower hose, and an expansion tank hose, and is available in your choice of black, blue, or red. This product also ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T without HD Cooling Package
- Expansion tank hose is constructed from four layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Radiator hoses are constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes upper and lower radiator hoses and expansion tank hose
- Includes high-quality worm gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro LT/LS 2.0T
- *Doesn't Fit Camaro w/ HD Cooling Package*
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Upper Radiator Hose
- 1 - Lower Radiator Hose
- 1 - Expansion Tank Hose
- 7 - Worm Gear Clamps
- Install Instructions
- Warranty Information
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Awesome product, would definitely be buying more stuff from mishimoto in the future. Adds a good look to the engine bay as well
Install was a breeze slipping the hoses on was a little tighter than the oem hoses. They look and feel alot better quality then regular rubber ones.