Tax Season Sale Approved
Mishimoto Performance Intercooler | Multiple BMW Fitments (MMINT-E90-07)
You save % ()
Performance Intercoolers by Mishimoto
Mishimoto has developed a highly efficient bar-and-plate BMW 335i intercooler engineered specifically for the BMW 335i/335xi/135i.
This BMW intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a 22% increase in core volume while requiring no modification to your vehicle. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks and precision CNC-machined aluminum quick disconnects for use with the factory intercooler piping. The BMW 335i intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) and provides an increase of 20+ hp while retaining factory boost pressure across the core.
This 335i intercooler also features precision TIG-welding and is available with a silver or black finish. With a one-hour installation, substantial power and temperature benefits, and a Lifetime Warranty, the E90 BMW intercooler is a must-do upgrade for any stock or modified BMW.
- Direct fit for the E9X Chassis with N54/N55 engines
- 22% increase in core size
- Includes CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings to mate with OEM pipes
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- Easy install – under an hour
- Direct fit – no modifications required
- Bar-and-plate construction
- 100% aluminum, TIG-welded with cast end tanks
- CARB EO #: D-759
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
- 2007 - 2013 BMW 335i/xi Sedan
- 2007 - 2013 BMW 335i/xi/is Coupe
- 2007 - 2013 BMW 335i/xi/is Convertible
- 2008 - 2013 BMW 135i/is Coupe
- 2008 - 2013 BMW 135i/is Convertible
- 2009 - 2013 BMW Z4 sDrive 35i/is
- 2012+ BMW X1 xDrive 35i
- 2011 BMW 1M Coupe
- 20+ HP Gains
- Improved System Cooling
- Durable and Reliable
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Intercooler
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Mishimoto Signature Lifetime Warranty