Mishimoto Performance Intercooler | 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost (MMINT-MUS4-15)PART#
$ 520.00 $ 640.00
You save 19%
Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines produce extremely hot charge air temperatures very quickly, and stock tube-and-fin intercoolers can also suffer from heat soak after a short time. To help offset these high temps, Mishimoto is proud to introduce their line of performance EcoBoost Mustang parts, including a highly efficient bar-and plate intercooler engineered specifically for the 2015 Mustang EcoBoost.
This Mustang EcoBoost intercooler is a direct-fit unit requires no modification to your 2015 Mustang, add the cold side or hot side pipe kit for extra cooling power. The engineers at Mishimoto designed this Mustang EcoBoost intercooler to fit with the stock active grille shutters, as well as prevent airflow blockage to the radiator and AC condenser by mounting it in the stock location. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks that are CFD tested for maximum airflow and includes an in-tank air diverter, on the hot side, to provide optimal flow through the intercooler.
The Mustang EcoBoost Performance Intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) with minimal pressure loss, has a 25% increase in core volume and 165% increase in external fin surface area, providing maximum cooling for your EcoBoost Mustang. This intercooler features precision TIG-welding and is available with a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black finish.
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 58% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 165% increase in external fin surface area
- Cast end tanks and in-tank diverter provide optimal flow through intercooler
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Installs in under 2 hours without having to remove front bumper cover
- Retains stock active grille shutters, maintaining ideal aerodynamics when cooling demands are lower
- Bar-and-plate construction
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increased surface area means better cooling, faster for your engines' charge air temps
- It's a direct fit for your Mustang EcoBoost so it's easier to install and the placement doesn't block stock radiator airflow
- 2015-2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
What's in the Box?
- 1 Performance Intercooler
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty