Mishimoto Performance Intercooler | 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST (MMINT-FIST-14)
You save % ()
2014+ Ford Fiesta ST Performance Intercooler
Many prototypes entered, but only one came out on top. The engineers went through multiple different designs for this Fiesta ST intercooler, weighing the benefits and downfalls of each. The final design consists of a tube-and-fin style intercooler in order to allow airflow to the radiator and reduce overall weight. The core size is 51% larger than stock, and also provides a 25% increase in internal core volume. During testing, this Fiesta ST intercooler dropped intake temperatures by a huge 26°F! This kit is designed to be a direct fit, and fits with the stock or Mishimoto Fiesta ST Intercooler Pipes. Combine the two, and you’ll have a complete high-performance charged air system. This Fiesta ST intercooler kit includes air diversion plates to channel air through the cooler for maximum efficiency. The all-aluminum, TIG-welded construction is of the highest quality, and like all Mishimoto Fiesta ST parts, it is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Tube-and-fin construction for added weight reduction over bar-and-plate cores
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Available in Sleek Silver, Stealth Black, or Bold Gold
- Direct fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- 26°F reduction in AIT
- 51% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume and 226% increase in external fin surface area
- Fits with the Mishimoto Fiesta ST Oil Cooler Kit
- Fits with most aftermarket, stock, and Mishimoto Fiesta ST Intercooler Pipe Kits
- This intercooler is rated for approximately 300 whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a custom-sized front-mount intercooler. Mishimoto recommends the J-line Intercooler for setups exceeding 300 whp on this vehicle.
- 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
What's in the Box?
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- (2) Air Diversion Panels with Assembled Rubber Trim
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty