Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can - PCV Side | 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS (MMBCC-CSS-10)
You save % ()
5th Gen Camaro SS PCV Side Oil Catch Can by Mishimoto
The LS3 and L99 engines fitted to the 5th Gen Camaro SS generate an impressive 400+ horsepower from their eight cylinders. But those eight cylinders produce something a little less impressive: blow-by. Oil, fuel, and other by-products of combustion squeeze their way past piston rings with each stroke. Left unchecked, that blow-by can work its way into your Camaro’s intake and rob the engine of power and efficiency. Enter the Mishimoto 2010-15 Camaro SS direct-fit catch can kit.
Our catch cans feature air diverters and an internal baffle to help slow incoming air, condensing oil and fuel vapors. To further prevent any blow-by from escaping, the catch can outlet employs a 50-micron bronze filter. This kit will ensure that blow-by vapors never make their way back into your intake.The catch can mounts to your Camaro via a bracket that has been custom designed to fit without any drilling or cutting. Direct-fit lines, complete with quick-disconnect fittings, mate our can to your factory Chevrolet PCV system for an easy and seamless install. Of course, this kit is backed by Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty for lifetime peace of mind.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Robust bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location away from most intake and supercharger kits
- Works in conjunction with the stock air/oil separator to deliver maximum protection for your engine
- Catch can has a 2 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Silicone hoses include pre-attached, stock-style quick-disconnect fittings for a true plug-and-play install
- Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can is fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter
- Hoses available in black, blue, or red
- 2010 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS LS3
- 2010 - 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS L99
- Defends intake system and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Installs in under 30 minutes
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
- 1 - Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
- 2 - Direct-Fit Silicone Hoses w/ Pre-Attached Quick-Disconnect Fittings
- 1 - Air Diverter
- 1 - Internal Baffle & Rod
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Information
Mishimoto Lifetime Limited Warranty