MFactory Helical LSD | K-Series Honda (MF-TRS-05K20)PART# MFA MF-TRS-05K20
Gain a prominent advantage over the competition with the MFactory Helical Limited Slip Differential. Through the smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels, the MFactory Helical LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximizes your vehicle's traction. A must for any race car, be it Street, Strip or Track!
Diamond Cut to exacting tolerances from Forged High-Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum Steel
Perfect fitment & finish ensures hassle-free installation & maintenance, each and every time
Designed using leading-edge Solidworks 3D CAD & Cosmos FEA software
Advanced Gear Geometry minimizes parasitic drivetrain losses. Race transmissions built with MFactory components transfer, on average, 1-2% more power to the ground over our competitors!
Stress Tested on loaded dynos
Ensures our differentials are strong enough to handle the shock loads encountered during racing, yet also durable enough to handle the variable loads encountered during day-to-day driving.
Multiple Stages Available (Honda & Mazda)
Users can choose (and upgrade) between the various Stages available, which determine the Bias Ratios. With the MFactory Helical LSD, upto 75% torque can be transferred to the one wheel! A must-have for serious road-racers.
2nd Generation Design
The MFactory v2 Helical LSD is lighter, stronger and more efficient than any other Torque-Biasing Differential on the market today!
A common misconception is that a Torsen-Style Differential is useless under a no-load situation (e.g One wheel in the air). Although true to an extent, this no-load situation does not apply to the modern day car with Traction Control (or eDiff). For those without traction control, there is a very commonly used solution to the problem (used by professional race car drivers over the past 30+ years) that our competitors will not tell you; simply left-foot brake.
Covered by the MFactory Feel The Torque 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
An Industry First! If you do not feel the difference after installing your new Limited Slip Differential, you may return the product to us for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) within 30 days of the purchase date
Covered by the MFactory Lifetime, Globally Transferable Warranty
Whether used on the Street, Strip or Track, all MFactory Helical LSD's come with a Lifetime, No-Hassle, Globally Transferable Warranty
- Made from imported Japanese SAE 4320 & SAE 9310 Steel
- Forged, Double Tempered and Super Sub-Zero treated for unsurpassed toughness
- Advanced Shot Peening technology increases surface hardness
- Designed to withstand the extreme shock loads of competition-level Drag Racing
- Advanced gear geometry designed using industry-leading software puts more power to the ground
- Only the highest quality Brighton-Best Hardware is used
- Maintenance-free Gears eliminates the need for special fluids & rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs
- Lock-free operation ensures no adverse affect to steering response
- Optional Race Pack Upgrades for more aggressive cornering (Honda & Mazda Fitments Only)
- Honda / Acura K-Series motors