MAP Stage 3 Cylinder Head Preparation | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 4G63 (EVO-CHS-S3)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 Stage 3 Cylinder Head Preparation by MAPerformance
The MAP Stage 3 service porting & polishing service starts with cleaning up the casting flash in both the intake and exhaust ports, improving bowl-to-seat blending, and unifying all of the ports to ensure even flow to each cylinder. Then we take it one step further with additional shaping of the bowls for even more airflow. Combine this with our world-class machine work and you've got what we feel is the absolute best street/strip cylinder head on the market!
- Clean / Hot Tank
- Visual Evaluation / Inspection
- Deck Resurface to High-Performance RA Specs
- Proprietary MAP 5 Angle Radius Valve Job
- MAP Stage 3 Porting / Polishing
- Final Assembly
- Outbound Shipping via FedEx Ground service
- Core must be supplied by the customer. Click here to download, print and fill out this form to include with your shipment.
- We understand that customers looking for cylinder head service may have already obtained some, if not all, of their valvetrain components. We also understand that many customers are looking to purchase a complete cylinder head package from one reliable source. As such, we will provide the option to purchase valvetrain components to be included with your cylinder head service as seen below. If you already have the component in question and plan to send it in for your cylinder head service, simply choose "Customer Supplied." As a side note, shims/buckets can usually not be reused, so will need to be replaced on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified of what is needed and the cost associated.
Why Choose MAP Machining Services?
- We utilize a Serdi seat and guide machine that provides us with some of the industry's finest valve jobs. We not only cut seats for the non-performance market but have also designed specific cutters that we use in all our modern 4-valve heads. Every head is also vacuum-checked after each seat is cut to ensure that no head leaves with a poor sealing valve. We would then typically set and adjust the installed valve tip height to our specs to ensure proper valve train geometry is maintained.
- We also have a resurfacing machine that provides a superior RA, or finishes, on both cast and aluminum blocks and heads, which is crucial for proper head gasket sealing in modern engines. Ours uses the CBN cutters and provides a superior finish to the older, multi-cutter systems that many shops still use.
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Stage 3 Cylinder Head Service