Tax Season Sale Approved
Manley Pro Series I-Beam Turbo Tuff Connecting Rods | 2009+ Nissan GT-R R35 (14424-6)
Pro Series I-Beam "Turbo Tuff" Connecting Rods by Manley
The Manley Pro Series I-Beam rod has become the benchmark for fully machined/billet style high end connecting rods in the performance industry. Multiple weight designs targeting specific markets combined with Manley's finely tuned manufacturing process renders a truly outstanding product.
- Forged from either 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material (offers flywheel horse power range of 1000+) or the optional 300M Alloy (offers flywheel horse power range of 1400+)
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high power applications with turbos and/or nitrous
- Supplied with 7/16" ARP 2000 fasteners
- 2009+ Nissan GT-R R35
- Center to Center - 6.50"
- Big End Bore - 2.323"
- Big End Width - 0.897"
- Pin Diameter - 0.9055"
- Pin Bore - 0.9063"
- Avg Weight - 730g (805g for Heavyweight)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of Pro Series I-Beam Rods
Manley Performance Limited Warranty