Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter | Multiple Fitments (23120)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter for the 1996-1997 LX450 and 1995-1997 Land Cruiser by Magnaflow
MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and has spent the past 30+ years earning its reputation as a global market leader. American engineered and manufactured, MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry.
MagnaFlow uses both Ceramic and Metallic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet vehicle specific requirements. MagnaFlow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed for easy bolt-on installation for the Professional Installer. Each is designed to exact the original equipment specifications. While the majority of the Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter products do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation.
All Federal catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. Federal Catalytic Converters are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in the state of California.
- Stainless steel construction
- Ceramic substrate material
- Federal Emissions 'EPA' compliant design
- Formulated for gas and diesel applications
- Designed for easy bolt-on installation
- 1996 - 1997 Lexus LX450
- 1995 - 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Body Material - Stainless Steel
- Substrate Material - Ceramic
- Pipe Material - Stainless Steel
- Sensor Location - Pre and Post Converter
- Overall Length - 41in
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Direct Fit Cat
- Necessary Hardware (if applicable)
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Magnaflow Limited Warranty