Kinetix Racing Velocity Manifold (350Z / G35)
You Save 18% ($160.00)
Kinetix Racing Velocity Manifold – 350Z G35 upgrade/h2>
It’s not often that a performance racing part wows us with its looks. Kinetix has outdone itself with its racing velocity manifold, which is crammed with innovative designs inside that gorgeous stainless steel.
Made to replace the already popular SSV manifold for Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 models, this racing velocity manifold is much better suited to handle the higher power output from those models. The most ingenious part of this redesign is a tapered plenum chamber, which creates a Venturi effect that ensures each cylinder gets equal air flow.
Its stainless steel construction helps it conduct 10 times less heat over aluminum, and reduces mass to help with heat soak. Its precision TIG welding and mandrel-bent pipes ensure smooth air flow at every turn. You’ll see horsepower gains of more than 30 at 6,800 rpm, and with a smoother air flow, you’ll spend less time tuning and realize more consistent power — once you stop staring at it and get to driving, that is.
- Velocity plenum chamber design - Equal air flow between cylinders
- 12% more plenum chamber volume
- 10% short intake runners for more flow and higher HP potential
- Smoother A/F curve - less tuning required - more consistent power
- High RPM power!! 30.5hp gains at 6800 rpm
- Thicker gauge construction for higher boost - warranty up to 30psi
- ** Orders generally ship 5-7 days after order placement **
- 2003-2007 350Z (single throttle body engine models)
- 2003-2007 G35 (single throttle body engine models)
- 2003-2008 FX35
What's In The Box?
- Kinetix 350Z/G35 Velocity Manifold
- All necessary hardware and gaskets for installation