Kelford Cams Camshaft Set | 2004-2007 Subaru STI (R-199-C)
R-199-C Camshaft Set by Kelford
High lift 272 degree racing camshafts. Requires cylinder head modification to fit. Suits well built competition motors. Good on E85 fuel. Must have shimless buckets and aftermarket ECU.
This range of Kelford high performance camshafts is to suit what we call the USDM EJ25 engine (2005-2008) equiped with Subaru's awesome AVCS (Active Valve Control System) on the intake cams only. The cams are easily identified by the triggers on the rear of the intake cams, they will be machined to have three 'keyway / slot' style triggers. If your engine has the 'paddle wheel' type triggers, you need to see our EJ20 Version 7-10 range with the V2-199 part numbers. This range of camshafts feature high velocity lobes that have a wider 'sweep' across the cam bucket, therefore these camshafts can only be used on shimless buckets or buckets that have the shim underneath. These profiles can not run on the earlier Version 5-6 buckets that have the shim on top.
- Duration @ 0.25 mm: 272 Inlet/272 Exhaust
- Duration @ 1.0 mm: 232 Inlet/232 Exhaust
- Net Valve Lift Inlet: 11.30mm Inlet/10.70mm Exhaust
- Suggested Centerline: 130 Inlet/113 Exhaust
- Slight cylinder head clearancing is required
- Recommended Valve Spring Kit: KVS109-STI
- Suits 450-600+ hp range
- USDM Subaru EJ25 w/ AVCS
What's In The Box?
- (4) Camshafts
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty