K&N Performance Air Intake System | 2000-2009 Honda S2000 (57-3514)
2000-2009 Honda S2000 Performance Air Intake System by K&N
A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rotationally-molded tube helps increase the volume of airflow to your engine and provides a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque. These systems are paired with a washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filter™ featuring oiled cotton filter media. The oversized, conical design allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions. A custom heat shield helps protect intake air from the high temperature of your engine bay, and the entire system can typically be installed in less than 90 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution-controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Lower Weight than Bulky Stock Intake System
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
- Typical installation can be completed in 90 minutes or less with simple hand tools
- 2000-2009 Honda S2000
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Complete Intake System
- K&N offers a limited 10-year/million-mile warranty on this item.
Why you have to drill another hole for the air temp sensor when they provide a plug for the other unused hole is beyond me. Slight inconvenience to an otherwise solid unit.
The shipping was very fast. The Intake was delivered in like 3 days. The K&N intake soundsss soooo goood. Easy install with the right tools. Slight Horse Power increase.
Bought this one specifically because of the box. Plus my Injen sounded like crap! Sad that the box don’t fit because of my mishimoto radiator but it still sounds like eargasm when vtec hits!!!