JM Fabrications "Race Version" Intake Manifold | 1990-1994 1G DSM (1G-INTA-00)
You Save 15% ($93.52)
This item is built to order
and typically ships in 2-3 Weeks!
JM Fabrications "Race Version" Intake Manifold
NOTE: This item is built to order and typically ships in 2-3 weeks.
The JMF "RACE" version intake manifold is for the daily driven weekend race warriors who want the best of both worlds, more HP without sacrificing a lot of spool and streetability. With over 10 years of proven results, our budget friendly "RACE" version intake manifold is the best bang for you buck. Our latest revision introduces a CNC machined billet runner section that bolts to the plenum for modular functionality. Expected gains can be anywhere from 10-45 HP based on your setup and tuning.
Our manifolds are designed for DSM's with eliminated EGR. Some modifications to your coil pack mounts and upper intercooler pipes may be needed as this manifold sits down a lot lower than stock. If using the Accufab and other aftermarket throttle bodies please note that the throttle cable and TPS sensors may need modifying.
- Made form 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- CAD designed
- CNC machined billet runner section
- Modular design for cost effective upgrades
- CNC machined velocity stacks
- Tapered runners
- Inset plenum to virtually eliminate any chance of plenum failure from high boost/NOS
- O-ring'd head flange eliminates the need for a gasket
- 5 port vacuum plate with 1/4" NPT threads
- Several different finishes and throttle body flange options available
- 1989-1994 DSM
- 1992-1995 Galant VR4
- 1995-1999 DSM w/ 1G head swap
What's In The Box?
- RACE version intake manifold
- (2) 3/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/8" brass hose barb
- (1) 1/4" NPT brass plug
3 year limited warranty to the original owner
Any incident from nitrous and/or other alternative fuels will void the warranty.
I was expecting to have to wait longer but recieved the manifold less a week after I ordered it. The pictures dont do the manifold justice as this is the latest revised version of the manifold. That being said the staff over at MAP are extremely friendly and always get my orders shipped quickly! I have not installed the manifold yet but have had JMF manifolds in the past the quality has only increased since then!