Injector Dynamics Mazda Fuel Injectors - ID1050X | 1990-2005 Mazda Miata (1050.11.02.60.11.4)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazda Miata 1050cc Injectors
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during development of the ID1300x, and ID1700x.
Like the ID1300x and ID1700x, the ID1050x is not a modified production component. It is a built to spec motorsport injector, offering optimization of critical operating parameters important to you, the motorsport tuner.
Compared to the original ID1000, the ID1050x offers numerous improvements, and is sure to become the new reference.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52
Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- 1990-2005 Miata 1.6L / 1.8L
- 1994-2005 Mazdaspeed Miata 1.8L Turbo
What's in the box?
- 1050cc Injector(s)
- MFGR. Limited Warranty
Bought these for me 96 Miata and it was extremely easy to install and setup. All of the fuel table info makes for maximum accuracy and takes any guess work out of the injectors. I'm very happy with the product and order