H&R Street Performance Coilover | 2008-2014 Mercedes Multiple Fitments (hr29052-1)
H&R coil overs are engineered for street use. Unlike traditional twin-tube shock absorbers, H&R Coil Overs feature a state-of-the-art mono-tube gas shock construction. Combined with the knowledge and skill of H&R’s suspension engineers, the use of this state-of-the-art technology results in the best suspension product that you can buy for your vehicle.
H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock’s valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.
- Front Lowering: 0.9 - 2.0in
- Rear Lowering: .75 - 1.7in
- Unrivaled comfort, performance
- Awesome handling and ride comfort
- Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
- Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
- 2012-2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 Coupe
- 2008-2014 Mercedes-Benz C250 Sedan
- 2008-2014 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan
- 2008-2014 Mercedes-Benz C350 Sedan
What's in the box?
- 1 Set of Street Performance Coilovers
- MFGR. Limited Warranty