GrimmSpeed Front License Plate Relocation Kit | Multiple Subaru Fitments (094063)
LICENSE PLATE RELOCATION KIT - 15-17 SUBARU WRX/STI, 12-16 IMPREZA/CROSSTREK
License plates are a necessary evil on the front of our cars, but you can save your front bumper from looking boring or blocking flow to your FMIC with the GrimmSpeed License Plate Relocation Kit. Utilizing our unique Infinite-Adjust design allows for virtually any mounting position and angular adjustment so you can mount it where you want it! Our simple design mounts in the OEM tow hook location for maximum support while providing you with the largest range of adjustment available on the market. With laser cut and powder coated 5052 Aluminum, this bracket will hold your plate confidently in place while looking sharp and light. Each tow hook adapter is custom designed and CNC machined from 12L14 and then treated with black zinc for an indestructible and perfect fit.
- Mounts in OEM tow hook location (No cutting or drilling required)
- Simple stainless steel allen key hardware
- Will not block flow to your FMIC and can be adjusted to not block fog lights
- Indestructible Black Zinc coated 12L14 shaft (This will not bind and break off in your tow hook hole like cheap aluminum kits)
- Most adjustability available on the market!
- Adjustments available for maximum air flow
- 2015-2017 Subaru WRX & STI
- 2012-2012 Subaru Impreza / Crosstrek
What's In The Box?
- (1) License Plate Relocator
- (2) Stainless Steel Spacers
- (2) GrimmSpeed license plate frames
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty
I really like the quality of the product. It really gives the car a better look overall. Installing is very straight forward and easy
I never liked the mid mount license location so when I saw Grimmspeed's license relocation kit, I jumped on it.
Installation is straight forward and quality appears to be good. Recommend it.
Well built and holds up nicely! Instructions are super clear and requires minimal tools or know how. Extra bonus of plate covers and sticker was a nice surprise. And for the Midwest guys/gals, it will do fine in a touch less car wash to clean the salt off the bottom of your ride.
This relocation kit is very high quality. It is a solid piece that is not flimsy. I like that they give you the spacers in case you need them. I did not but it is a good though for people running different setups or that want a different angle. There are many different angles and positions that are possible with this plate which made it a sure pick for me. I had been using a Ebay knock off of the Perrin product but it was flimsy and scratched my bumper pretty good. Not only that, a few more bends and it was going to break.
The Grimmspeed kit is definitely worth the money. Don't go for the cheap kits; stick with a company that has proven themselves to produce high quality products.
It looks so good on my car. I hated the stock location, and how the dealership put holes into the bumper. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.