GrimmSpeed Crank Pulley Removal Tool | Multiple Subaru Fitments (095011)
Multiple Subaru Fitments Crank Pulley Removal Tool
The long-awaited answer to the antique Subaru pulley removal tool, bolts stuck through boards, and random screws welded to bars. Our tool was engineered with full compatibility in mind being able to work with our Lightweight Crank Pulley as well as BOTH styles of Subaru crank pulleys. It is a must-have for any hardcore Subaru enthusiast or mechanic and will come with everything you need to do thousands of installs! Heavy duty is the name of the game, laser cut from a 9.5mm plate of 12L14 and yellow zinc chromate coated for longevity. We even incorporated a 1/2" socket wrench location so that you can put all your might into it!
- First-of-its-kind tool that works with the 2 OEM Pulleys and GS Aftermarket Pulley
- Includes Plastic Washers (Won't Damage Surface)
- Uses large 1/2" Socket Wrench
- Offers an Easy Way to Remove the Crank Pulley
- 1993-2011 Subaru Impreza/WRX/STI
- 1994-2009 Subaru Legacy
- 1998-2009 Subaru Forester
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Crank Pulley Removal Tool
- GrimmSpeed's Standard Limited Warranty
Doing a head gasket repair on my Subaru Forester and could not get the crank vibration dampener bolt loose (torqued to 130 ft-lbs). Got the Grimspeed tool and it came off with a moderate effort. Also used the tool to re-torque the bolt after repair. MAP got me the part as promised. 5 stars for them and Grimspeed.
Fits a variety of balancers for subaru engines, ej and others, great tool good timesaver