GReddy Type-28E Intercooler Kit | 2017-2021 Honda Civic Si / Sport Hatch (12058102)
2017+ Honda Civic Si / Sport Hatch Type-28E Intercooler Kit by GReddy
GReddy Performance Products Type-28E Intercooler Kit. The Type-28E offers more peak performance over the smaller Type-31, but slightly less low speed throttle response. Core dimensions are 600mm Length x 248mm Height x 66mm Width. Includes all aluminum intercooler piping, hoses and brackets.
- Type-28E Performance Intercooler
- Dyno testing saw gains of +14.53hp and +6.74ft/lb peak
- Core Dimensions: 600mm L x 248 mm H x 66mm W
- All aluminum intercooler piping
- Hoses and Brackets included
Please Note: Compatible with GPP Civic Si / Hatch Oil Cooler kit, with minor modifications
- 2017 - 2021 Honda Civic Si
- 2017 - 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Type-28E Intercooler
- Intercooler Piping
- Hoses and Brackets
- GReddy Performance Products, Inc. provides a one-year Limited Warranty to the original retail purchaser on all new products, other than Turbochargers and Turbocharger kits.
Super good quality. Looks amazing. Everything in the picture is what you get. Only thing that would make it nicer is to get a greddy stencil for the cooler.
when i first got this i was like wow this is huge but its a really good size intercooler and was not too hard to put on, and really fast shipping i was blown away
Living in California it gets hot here well over a 100 degrees for weeks I decided to go with the Greddy Type 28 intercooler to help cool my car and improve the performance. This kit was easy to install, and close a lot better here through the intercooler than the stock one. I recommend this kit to anyone who's trying to save a little bit of money and have a fool in a cooler and piping kit.
Iats average 10 over ambient if not lower (of course varys on temps..) stays under 100 degrees almost every run with throttle. And a huge difference in heat soak !i would normally see 150 degrees after 4 runs now I’m way lower..an ass to install ic pipes but the do provide instructions...piping stops at charge pipe not TB I’ve already had aem charge pipe so this worked out in my case...DOES NOT COME WITH STENCIL