Go Fast Bits Respons TMS Adjustable Bias Diverter Valve | Multiple Subaru Fitments (T9000)
Go Fast Bits Respons TMS Adjustable Bias Diverter Valve
On the surface it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve,but the Respons is actually much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
Why is this so important? Two key reasons:
- Adjust how loud the blow-off sound is. Recirculate all of the air for silent factory operation, vent it all to atmosphere for maximum noise, or set it ANYWHERE in between to suit your preference.
- Get a blow-off sound WITHOUT causing stalling, backfiring, or any other BOV-related issues, even on a car with a sensitive airflow meter (MAF).
For example, using GFB’s TMS (Turbo Management System) principle, tests show that the Respons can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
Unlike factory bypass valves, or other brand valves that require different springs for different boost levels, a GFB valve CANNOT be forced open by high boost! The balanced piston design in a GFB valve uses boost pressure on either side to cancel out the forces. Therefore it doesn’t matter how much boost you run, you can be sure a Respons valve will deliver all of it to the engine.
- Offers better throttle response
- Adjust the volume of your blow-off sound
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles - even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure
- 1998-2000 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 1999-2000 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2003-2004 Subaru Forester XT
- 1998-2002 Subaru Forester GT
- 1998-2003 Legacy B4
What's In The Box?
- Diverter Valve
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty