Go Fast Bits
Go Fast Bits Respons TMS Blow Off Valve | 2008-2014 Subaru WRX, 2003-2009 Subaru Legacy GT, and 2009-2013 Subaru Forester XT (T9001)
NEW - TMS - Turbo Management System - Don't throw your BOOST away - INCREASE IT BY 40%! GFB's Turbo Management System (TMS) parts offer multiple performance benefits over factory diverter valves.
Factory diverter valves are commonly known to leak or fail, especially with age or higher boost levels. A GFB TMS will hold as much boost as you can throw at it, 24/7 - No frequent re-builds or replacement required.
- BETTER RESPONSE Through reduced turbo lag - The GFB TMS is designed specifically to minimize lag - tests show that it can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter when shifting gears, while delivering up to 40% more transitional boost (see GFB brochure)
- BETTER DRIVEABILITY - Smoother than stock. Factory diverters tend to operate fully open or fully shut. This can cause annoying surging at freeway speeds, requiring constant throttle corrections to hold steady speed. The GFB TMS completely eliminates this problem, making the car smoother to drive.
- GET THE SOUND - OR NOT - It's your choice! Want noise? GFB patented Respons succeeds where others have failed! By adjusting the venting ratio of atmosphere/recirc, you CAN achieve a sound WITHOUT throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling using more fuel or causing other problems commonly associated with atmo-venting valves.
NEW - RESPONS - TURBO MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR 2008-2009 WRX, 2003-2009 LEGACY GT, AND 2009 XT FORESTER. The kit is a direct bolt-on replacement (no modifications or adapters needed) for the factory BOV, and doesn't require any modifications to the car (no cutting of the plastic engine cover!) As with all GFB products, the new RESPONS kit is designed and manufactured to GFB's strict quality standards from the highest grade materials.
2008-2014 Subaru WRX, 2003-2009 Subaru Legacy GT, and 2009-2013 Subaru Forester XT Respons TMS Blow Off Valve by Go Fast Bits
On the surface, it may look like just another dual-port blow-off valve, but the Respons is much more than that. Featuring GFB’s patented venting bias adjustment system, the Respons allows you to precisely control how much air vents from each of the two outlets.
Twisting the adjusting ring opens up the atmo port, whilst the recirc port is simultaneously closed. This results in possible venting ratios ranging from 100% recirc, right through to 100% atmosphere, and anywhere in between.
When we say “bolt-on”, that’s EXACTLY what we mean. Everything you need is included, it fits directly in the factory location (not on a separate adaptor), and no modifications to the car are required.
- Adjust the volume of your blow-off sound
- Get the blow off sound without the hassles - even on sensitive MAF-based systems
- Hold unlimited boost pressure
- Up to 30% faster boost recovery on gearshift
- 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
- 2003-2009 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2009-2013 Subaru Forester XT
What's In The Box?
- 1 - BOV
- 1 - Installation Hardware Kit
- GFB's Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
If you are running a car with a MAF this is the BOV for you. Its actually really nice you can adjust it how you want. Also the machining quality is really nice.
Definitely worth the purchase. Great product and MAP shipping arrived a day early. Thank you!
Great product, fully tunable, best price on the web!