Go Fast Bits Respons TMS Blow Off Valve (1G DSM / MS3 / MS6)
Go Fast Bits
NEW - TMS - Turbo Management System - Don't throw your BOOST away - INCREASE IT BY 40%! GFB's Turbo Management System (TMS) parts offer multiple performance benefits over factory diverter valves.
Factory diverter valves are commonly known to leak or fail, especially with age or higher boost levels. A GFB TMS will hold as much boost as you can throw at it, 24/7 - No frequent re-builds or replacement required.
- BETTER RESPONSE Through reduced turbo lag - The GFB TMS is designed specifically to minimize lag - tests show that it can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter when shifting gears, while delivering up to 40% more transitional boost (see GFB brochure)
- BETTER DRIVEABILITY - Smoother than stock. Factory diverters tend to operate fully open or fully shut. This can cause annoying surging at freeway speeds, requiring constant throttle corrections to hold steady speed. The GFB TMS completely eliminates this problem, making the car smoother to drive.
- GET THE SOUND - OR NOT - It's your choice! Want noise? GFB patented Respons succeeds where others have failed! By adjusting the venting ratio of atmosphere/recirc, you CAN acheive a sound WITHOUT throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling using more fuel or causing other problems commonly associated with atmo-venting valves.
- 2006-2010 Mazdaspeed 3/6
- 2006-2010 Mazda CX-7
- 1987-1992 Galant VR-4
- 1990-1994 Eclipse/Talon/Laser
- 1989-2003 Nissan Skyline R32/R33/R34
This BOV/BPV not only fits perfectly but also functions exactly as marketed. Allows a medium volume atmospheric noise while still maintaining a smooth return to idle and no CEL. Handles 15 psi with no issues. Very pleased.
The GFB BOV is awesome! I have had it on for a week and a half now and it turns so many heads. I am currently running 50/50 and it's very soothing to hear the loud PPSSSHHH after a little boost. Would buy this valve again in a heartbeat.