Go Fast Bits
Go Fast Bits Mach 2 TMS Recirculating Diverter Valve | 1995-1999 2G DSM, and 1992-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 1-9 (T9133)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mach 2 TMS Recirculating Diverter Valve (33mm Inlet, 33mm Outlet) by Go Fast Bits
The simple & essential mod for 30% quicker boost. Utilizing proven TMS technology to ensure dependable boost holding and optimum throttle response.
Using GFB’s TMS technology the Mach 2 can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
- Recirculation model for direct factory replacement for performance without the noise
- Atmosphere venting kits to convert the recirculating valve if you want noise with your performance
- 1995-1999 2G DSM (Eclipse / Talon)
- 1992-1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1-3
- 1996-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4-9
What's In The Box?
- Mach 2 TMS Recirculating Diverter Valve
GFB is the best BlowOff Upgrade. Spring regulations also very Easy
Works very well and holds boost very well. Good response and very well built.
Used this on my 2010 Ralliart. Yes it fits. Better spool up and it holds boost very well. Sounds good recirculated as well.