Go Fast Bits G-Force II Boost Controller (3004)
Go Fast Bits
If you've used the original GFB G-Force, you'll know that it represented outstanding value for money, with advanced capabilities and features usually reserved for very expensive high-end units. The G-Force II has taken everything that was great about the original, and made it better! There are new features, existing ones have been improved, and most importantly, it's even easier to use!
If you haven't experienced the original G-Force, all you need to know is the G-Force II is the best value-for-money electronic boost controller out there. It's not just for street use; even hard-core racers will find the revisions they've made ensure the G-Force can do what you need it to do!
- Touch screen interface with menu button - capacitive touch screen and new menu button make menu navigation exceptionally easy - no more pressing or holding multiple buttons!
- Choose your screen colors - 6 different button color options to match your car's dash illumination
- New closed-loop correction boost control strategy for the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum boost drop-off at high RPM, the new closed loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions.
- Controls boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45 bar) - still class leading performance!
- 6 boost presets, individually programmable you can program 6 different peak boost pressures and rise rates, then select on-the-fly.
- Improved scramble boost feature with auxiliary remote switching scramble boost now uses a dedicated preset (instead of a percentage. increase) so that peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop control can be specifically tailored to suit your scramble needs. You can now lower OR increase boost pressure, AND change the spool-up rate, all at the press of a button.
- New peak-hold display - shows the peak boost achieved after a boost run.
- Remote input trigger - connect the remote input wire to a switch, button, or ECU output to change boost presets or activate scramble boost.
- Real-time boost gauge, display in bar, psi or kPa - choose the display units to suit your preference.
- Real time vacuum display now shows manifold vacuum as well as boost.
- Over-boost warning/cut user adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high and to cut the solenoid to lower boost and protect the engine.
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- 1 G-Force II Boost Controller
Install is very easy and it works great. Install on a 1987 Toyota Supra.
Didn't install yet but came quickly and exactly as described!