Go Fast Bits FX-S EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator (8050)
Go Fast Bits
FX-S EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator by Go Fast Bits
If you’re looking for an EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator that seals and behaves just like your factory unit but with the added reliability and high flowing capacity you require, then look no further than the FX-S.
Our engineers have spent countless hours developing a unique replaceable co-polymer valve seat. What does this mean? Conventional aftermarket performance Fuel Pressure Regulators typically utilize a metal-to-metal valve and seat which by nature will not positively hold pressure when your engine is shut down, which can make startup more difficult.
Here at Go Fast Bits, we have incorporated a softer, more compliant yet resilient material for the valve seat, which will always positively seal and hold fuel pressure on shut down, designed to give factory-like sealing and reliable startup, as well as superior fuel resistance suitable for Unleaded, Ethanol, Methanol, and Diesel fuels. We also use a double layer diaphragm, which means we have twice the reinforcing material, and as a result the burst strength exceeds 1000psi!
The FX-S offers multiple fuel inlet and gauge ports that allow for a wide range of fuel system setups beyond the usual inlet/outlet, including parallel fuel rail or returnless “deadhead” systems. The two gauge ports allow you to run a mechanical fuel pressure gauge AND an ECU fuel pressure sensor if you want to.
- 1:1 fuel pressure rise rate
- Double layer/double reinforced diaphragms with a burst strength exceeding 1000psi
- Teflon co-polymer seat with stainless valve to retain fuel pressure longer after shut down
- Spring pre-load adjustment screw is o-ring sealed and does not leak vacuum/boost
- Static pressures adjustable from 28psi to 72psi
- Completely serviceable
- Multiple body ports allow for a large variety of setup options
- Features 4x 1/8” NPT ports which can be used for any combination of fuel inlet/s or pressure gauge/ECU sensor, and 1x 1/8” NPT return port
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Go Fast Bits FX-S Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty