Gates Universal 3" x 21 19/32" Molded Coolant Hose | (22274)
Gates molded coolant hose is manufactured to fit specific applications. Equivalent in design to OEM specifications. Approved for marine applications.
- Heat and ozone resistant cover.
- Engineered to resist electrochemical degradation - the leading cause of hose failure.
- -40°F to +275°F (-40°C to +135°C) in coolant hose applications.
- Re-engineered materials resist vacuum collapse, this reduces the need for internal springs in many applications.
- Meets SAE 20R4 and 20R3 Type EC Class D-1 and D-2 specifications.
- Gates recommends replacing standard worm drive and spring loaded clamps with Gates PowerGrip® SB Clamps each time a new coolant hose is installed.
- Do not use for fuel or oil transfer applications.
What's in the box?
- Gates Universal 3" x 21 19/32" Molded Coolant Hose