Function & Form
Function & Form Type-1 Coilovers | 2002-2006 Acura RSX (F2-DC5T1)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Type-1 Coilovers for 2002-2006 Acura RSX by Function & Form
The TYPE 1 coilover is a full bodied coilover with simplicity in mind. We set the dampening characteristics for you and also chose less aggressive spring rates to match the fixed dampening. What we did not change was the durability, quality, smoothness of ride and lowering characteristics we are known for.
We recommend for the TYPE 1 product line for anybody that wants to enjoy performance, quality and great looks in a simplistic way. Install, set your height, and you are ready to roll! Don’t let simplicity fool you. The TYPE 1 suspension system is constructed with the same materials as our TYPE 2 systems. We used the same approach and philosophy in construction and strength. Our main goal is to give you a peace of mind when commuting or cruising on the weekend.
- Dampening pre-tuned from the factory
- Ride height adjustable seperate of pre-load
- Steel lower mounts for maximum strength
- Adjustable Camber Plates *when applicable*
- Top mounts included *when applicable*
- Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius
- Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort
- Double wishbone piston size 43mm
- McPherson strut piston size 50mm
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX
- Front Spring Rate: 8K
- Rear Spring Rate: 10K
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Coilovers
- 2 - Rear Coilovers
- Warranty Information