Fuelab Prodigy 41404 Carbureted In-Line Fuel Pump - 1800HP (41404)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
Prodigy 41404 Carbureted In-Line Fuel Pump by Fuelab
Developed from the successful 41403 model, Fuelab takes all the benefits of a high flow in-line pump and integrate a bypass valve directly into the outlet assembly of the pump. 200 GPH @ 20 PSI Flow Rate. Rated up to 1800HP.
Fuelab Prodigy fuel pumps use a DC brushless motor system. The pump contains electronics that control the pump’s operation. Prodigy pumps use an input signal to determine the desired operating speed. By having this feature, pump speed becomes controllable, allowing continuous duty applications for high flow pumps and avoiding a full speed high current draw condition that leads to heat buildup and the potential for vapor lock. Prodigy does this without expensive control boxes or voltage reducing devices.
Wiring for the speed control is easy. Our third terminal for speed control can be wired in multiple ways. If the terminal sees a ground (or zero volts), then Prodigy knows to operate at a predetermined reduced speed mode (typically still supporting several hundred horsepower) for continuous duty mode. If the terminal sees high voltage condition (such as applying 12 volts), then Prodigy knows to operate at full speed mode. Some aftermarket ECMs that output a variable dwell time signal at 1000Hz can also be programmed to give a full variable speed control as well. Connect this terminal to our 529xx Series Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator, and enjoy automatic demand control, giving you“OEM” style low current draw while idling, while still capable of leaping to full speed, feeding themost demanding of applications, including drag racing.
- Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
- Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
- High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
- Special housing shape for extremely quiet operation and steady pressure
- Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
- Lightweight super-efficient dc brushless motor reduces current draw
- Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
- Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
- Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
- Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
- High quality mounting brackets included
- Electrical System: 12V - 16V
- Fuels: Gas/Diesel/Methanol/Ethanol
- Fitting Size: Standard/Port Style -10AN
- Flow Rate: 200 GPH @ 20 PSI
- Horse Power Rating: 1800 HP
- Fuel Pump Weight: Less than 3lbs
- Fuel Pump Length: 6.9 inches
- Fuel Pump Diameter: 2.63 inches
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Prodigy 41404 Fuel Pump
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Fuelab 2-Year Limited Warranty