Fuelab 828 Series In-Line Fuel Filter - 5" Element - 10 Micron/Paper (82800)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
828 Series In-Line Fuel Filter with 5" 10 Micron Paper Element by Fuelab
FUELAB™ In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components.Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. For greater flow capacity and increased filtration the larger 828 Series Fuel Filter is equipped with a 5 inch element. With AN female ports. O-ring required. Consult component manufacturer’s port specifications.
Choice of -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN inlet/outlet Fuelab Filter with long (5 inch) 10 micron / Paper Element (Cellulose) - The most economical and commonly used element. It is disposable yet provides excellent filtration.
- 5" 10 micron paper filter element
- Less pressure drop (works great as a pre-filter)
- Greater flow capacity
- Increased filtration capacity
- Reduced maintenance frequency
- Gasoline and diesel fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket(s)
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 828 Series In-Line Fuel Filter
- 1 - 10 Micron Paper Element
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Fuelab 2-Year Limited Warranty
Comes with all hardware to mount. Inlet and outlet labeled on filter.