Fuelab 818 Series In-Line Fuel Filter - 3" Element - 10 Micron/Paper (81800)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
818 Series In-Line Fuel Filter with 3" 10 Micron Paper Element by Fuelab
FUELAB® In-Line Fuel Filters keep your engine running clean. They feature male AN / 37º Flared fitting end caps, so you can attach them directly to other fuel system components. Also featured are machined internal radii for minimal pressure drop. The compact 818 Series Fuel Filter includes a 3 inch element. With AN female ports. O-ring required. Consult component manufacturer’s port specifications.
Your choice of -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN inlet/outlet sizes. Fuelab Filter with short (3 inch) 10 micron / Paper Element (Cellulose) - The most economical and commonly used element.
- 3" 10 micron paper element
- Compact design supports 200 GPH
- Gasoline and diesel fuel compatible
- Billet Aluminum with anodize per military MIL-A-8625, Type II
- -6AN, -8AN, -10AN or -12AN male inlets and outlets
- Includes low profile saddle clamp mounting bracket(s)
- Replaceable or cleanable filter element
- 200 PSIG maximum pressure rating
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 818 Series In-Line Fuel Filter
- 1 - 10 Micron Paper Filter Element
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Fuelab 2-Year Limited Warranty
Looks great can’t wait to install it
If your looking to make up to 800 this will carry you to your goals for a fuel filter. Definitely a necessity when building a car.