Fortune Auto 510 Series Adjustable Coilovers | 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9 (FA510-EVO789)PART# FOR3 FA510-EVO789
Fortune Auto is proud to release the all new Generation 5 – 510 series dampers. The advanced suspension technology found in their new shock absorbers is derived from recent successes in World Challenge, One Lap of America, and Global Time Attack. All systems are built completely in-house by their staff in Richmond, Virginia. They insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
The Concave Flow Digressive Piston allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
Build times range from 3 to 4 weeks.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- "Ultra" Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built – Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with Shocks
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Simultaneous Rebound and Compression Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Sold as a set of four (front and rear).
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
- Spring Rates Available: 4k, 5k, 6k, 7k, 8k, 9k, 10k, 11k, 12k, 13k, 14k, 15k, 16k, 18k, 20k, 22k, 24k, 26k, 28k
- By default we will ship 4k Front / 4k Rear Spring Rates -- please contact us for other options