Ferrea Ford 2.3L - 1.89in 11/32in 4.8in 0.4in 12 Deg Super Flo 6000 Series Intake Valve | Multiple Fitments (F6221)
Ford 2.3L 6000 Series Competition Intake Valve by Ferrea
The 6000 Series Competition Valves are designed to provide excellent reliability in an environment of high spring pressures and roller cams, at a budget price. They have higher fatigue resistance and tensile strengths than our competitor’s best offerings. These valves can be used in Drag and Oval Track racing applications.
To manufacture the valves we use our exclusive two-step slow forging process using EV8 stainless steel on both intake and exhaust valves. We provide a special heat-treatment and stress relieving process, along with hard chrome stems and friction-welded hard tips. We finish with a swirl polished head. The valves feature flow improvements to deliver the power needed for today's sophisticated racing engines
These valves are available for both the traditional Domestic performance and racing engine market and the Sport Compact performance and racing market.
- EV8 stainless steel
- Swirl polished head
- Hard chrome stems and friction-welded hard tips
- Special heat-treatment and stress relieving process
- High Tensile Strength
- Can be used in Drag and Oval Track racing applications
- Increases flow over “straight” stem diameter (Flo valves) considerably without adverse effect on reliability
- Designed to provide excellent reliability in an environment of high spring pressures and roller cams, at a budget price
- 2019–Present Ford Ranger
- 2016–Present Ford Explorer
- 2015–2019 Lincoln MKC
- 2021–Present Ford Bronco
- 2015–Present Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- 2016–2018 Ford Focus RS
- 2019–Present Ford Focus ST
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Intake Valve
- No Warranty