Ferrea 'Endurance' Dual Valve Spring Kit | 1991-2001 Honda Prelude H22 (KT4010)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
Valve Spring Kit for Honda H22 Engines by Ferrea
Harmonics or high frequency fatigue is present in all racing engines and will usually destroy the valvetrain if not controlled. Properly designed valve springs will control the dominant harmonics, provide the needed stability, and reduce valvetrain component wear. Ferrea valve springs are developed from high strength alloys, including premium grade chrome silicon steel.
Our springs are heat-treated and stress relieved, which dramatically increases the spring’s life. Our valve springs provide the stability needed for high lift, high rpm racing engines, while minimizing the load loss for today’s aggressive valvetrain combinations.
- Controls Dominant Harmonics
- Provides Needed Stability
- Reduce Valvetrain Component Wear
- Developed from High Strength Alloys
- Heat-Treated and Stress Relieved
- 1991 - 1996 Honda Prelude 4th Gen (H22)
- 1996 - 2001 Honda Prelude 5th Gen (H22)
What's In The Box?
- 16 - Dual Springs (S10070)
- 16 - Titanium Retainers (E11000)
- 16 - Seat Locators (SL1003)
- 16 - Valve Locks (K10034)
Ferrea Manufacturer's Warranty