Feal Suspension Shock Covers | (COVER-X)
Feal Suspension Coilover Shock Covers (1 Pair)
We partnered with the best shock cover manufacturer in the industry (Outerwears) to bring you the highest quality cover. Feal Shock Covers are made out of a super flexible denier material that compresses with the spring. The shock cover can easily be installed/removed via velcro. The ends of the cover are elastic to prevent the cover from sliding up or down the spring.
The Feal Shock Cover helps prolong the life of your coilovers in all weather conditions by keeping debris out of the seals, shock shaft, and bump stop. We recommend them for your street car and or race car!
Feal Shock Covers are very easy to install and remove via velcro.
- Built to fit over Feal Suspension shocks
- Awesome lime green, tough, denier material
- Velcro for easy installation/removal
- Fits 60mm, 62mm, 65mm and 2.5” ID diameter springs
- Cover-8: For 7-8” long spring (fits most Feal 441 kits)
- Cover-9: For 8-9” long spring (fits most Max Travel 441 kits)
- Cover-11: For 10-11” long spring (fits most Feal 460 kits)
- Fits Over Most Feal 441, Max Travel 441, and Feal 460 Kits
- Protects shaft, seals, and bump stop from debris
- Increases life span of coilover
What's in the Box?
- 2 - Feal Shock Covers
- Feal Suspension 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty