Exedy Hyper Multi Series SDF Type Twin Clutch Kit | Multiple Fitments (FM022SDF)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Racing Hyper Multi Series SDF Type Clutch Kit by Exedy
For high-powered applications, EXEDY offers twin and triple Multi-Plate clutches. These are designed for high power street action as well as drag, road and rally racing. The twin plate clutches are rated for approximately 500 ft/lbs of torque and the triple plates are rated for approximately 800 ft/lbs of torque, both figures at the flywheel. Twins come with both spring damper discs or solid discs depending on application, whereas triples are all solid discs and not recommended for street use.
All EXEDY Hyper Multi-Plate clutches come with a lightweight, chromoly steel flywheel and the famous purple anodized forged aluminum clutch cover. Depending on the application, we have both strap drive and lug drive models. All have T5001 cerametallic friction materials for extreme heat resistance. Surprisingly, even with it’s additional power capability, most multi-plate clutches exhibit light pedal pressure thanks to a half-engaged “zone” provided by the patented clutch “cushion” function.
This model has been developed for high performance street cars with up to approximately 550TQ @ FW. They feature full faced organic friction discs for improved drivability while maintaining excellent power holding capability.
- SDF Type Designed for High Performance Street Cars
- Twin Plate Clutch Rated for 550 ft/lbs of Torque
- Full Faced Organic Discs for Improved Drivability w/ Excellent Power Holding Capability
- Lightweight Chromoly Steel Flywheel
- Purple Anodized Forged Aluminum Clutch Cover
- T5001 Cerametallic Friction Materials for Extreme Heat Resistance
All EXEDY Racing Hyper Multi Series Clutch Kits carry SFI 1.2/1.5 Certification. Which means, when you buy these products, you can be confident they are certified for use in competitive motorsports.
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2015 - 2016 Subaru WRX STi
- 2006 - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B
- Clamp Load - 2652
- Disc Diameter - 7.9 Inches (215mm)
- Disc Type - Organic Sprung Center
- Clutch Cover - Pull Type
- Torque Capacity - 553 ft/lbs
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Clutch Discs
- 1 - Pressure Plate
- 1 - Flywheel
- 1 - Flywheel Ring
- 1 - Intermediate Plate
- 1 - Clutch Cover
- 1 - Alignment Tool
- Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
Exedy Manufacturer's Warranty