EBC Yellowstuff Rear Brake Pads | 2016-2021 Honda Civic (DP42301R)
Yellowstuff Rear Brake Pads by EBC
EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade.
When Yellowstuff see some heat (which is not tested for in the ECE R 90 brake safety regulations) they really show their pedigree. On Japanese cars built with lower friction FF rated pads these deliver a full grade higher stopping and on German cars built with GG these are about the only aftermarket pads that will match or beat the pretty good German OE spec pads and that takes some doing.
Because of its huge heat range, the applications where EBC Yellowstuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower cars and race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV.
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Race
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
Please Note: Yellowstuff is not rated as low dust but creates lower dust compared to OEM pads.
In longer races EBC Bluestuff NDX or the new EBC Orangestuff grades should be considered.
- 2016 - 2021 Honda Civic*
- 2017 - 2021 Honda Civic Sport
- *DOES NOT FIT SI OR TYPE-R*
What's In The Box?
- 2 - EBC Yellowstuff Rear Brake Pads
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
You can tell these are high quality items. After installing, I immediately noticed the much stronger bite and less input needed to feel the brakes work. Although I am still in the break-in process, it does tend to squeal a bit at all speeds mainly low. Im hoping it'll go away soon but it can be expected with the amount of brake dust it emits.