DeatschWerks Bosch EV14 1200cc Fuel Injectors | Multiple 2G DSM / Evo 8 & 9 Fitments (16MX-09-1200-4)PART# DEA 16MX-09-1200-4
DeatschWerks has released a new injector lineup for the 1995-2006 DSM and EVO 8/9. The lineup includes DV2 injectors. DV2 is an acronym for DeatschWerks Version 2. DV2 fuel injectors represent the highest level of quality, technology, and innovation in the DeatschWerks fuel injector line up. The purpose of DV2 technology is to provide the highest flow rate, fastest response time, and broadest fuel compatibility. Other lines of DW injectors may share some of the same features, but only DV2 injectors include the entire package of technologies outlined within this white paper.
DV2 injectors incorporate Bosch EV14 fuel injector technology. EV14 is the most advanced EFI injector technology available from Bosch. EV14 features include low mass injection valves, high energy coils, precise ball and seat sealing surfaces, compact housings, and stainless steel internals.
- E85 compatibility
- Flow rates and set balancing in-house by DeatschWerks
- Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included)
- Excellent spray pattern and atomization for optimized idle and tuning
- Technical assistance and tuning data available via phone or email
- Bosch EV14 technology-widely regarded as the gold standard in EFI.
- Flow rate in excess of 1,000cc/min at 3bar using SAE testing standards.
- Flow matched with our exclusive multi-point dynamic flow testing.
- Stainless Steel internals for compatibility with race fuels including MTBE-oxygenated fuels, ethanol blended fuels (including e85) and methanol blended fuels.
- 2003-2006 Mistubishi Lancer Evo 8 - 9
- 1995-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST/GSX
- 1995-1998 Eagle Talon TSi
What's in the box?
- Set of 4 Injectors for Mitsubishi Evo 8/9 03-06, Eclipse (DSM) 95-99