Tax Season Sale Approved
DBA Club Spec 4000 T3 Single Front Brake Rotor | Multiple Subaru Fitments (4650S)
You Save 21% ($41.61)
Club Spec 4000 T3 Brake Rotor by DBA
Take full advantage of your stoppers with DBA Club Spec 4000 T3 brake rotors. These rotors are full of features desired by the track enthusiast and weekend cruiser alike. DBA's exclusive XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron and TSP process allows each rotor to withstand extreme heat without the serious degradation found in other, lesser rotors. DBA's patented Kangaroo Paw ventilation provides awesome heat dissipation, and their T3 slot design dampens vibration for quiet, responsive braking and pedal feel. To keep these rotors looking as great as they perform, DBA applies a protective paint onto the non-friction areas, along with heat paint marks, so you can monitor peak breaking temperatures. Reign in all of that speed safely with DBA Club Spec 4000 T3 brake rotors.
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
- Rotor Construction: Vented
- Rotor Style: Slotted surface
- Rotor Outside Diameter (in): 11.614 in.
- Rotor Thickness (in): 0.984 in.
- Rotor Material: Iron
- Rotor Finish: Natural
- Notes: Non-friction areas are painted black.
- Disc Brake Rotor, Slotted Design, T3 Series, Uni-Directional, Subaru, Front, Each.
- 2002-2014 Subaru WRX
- 2013-2017 Subaru BRZ
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S
- 2001-2004 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2003-2013 Subaru Forster X / XS / XT
What's In The Box?
- Single Brake Rotor