Clutch Masters FX500 Clutch Kit with High Rev Pressure Plate | 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7 - 9 (05106-HRB6)
The versatile FX500 System uses either the Power Plus I or Power Plus II Pressure Plate along with a solid center 6-puck Ceramic Button disc. The FX500 disc is designed for outstanding holding capacity and rapid heat dissipation. The FX500 ceramic paddle design creates a quick and rapid engagement as well as clutch chatter that is not recommended for the street.
- Custom built racing-only systems
- RACE ONLY! - 200-400% Increased holding capacity
- Uses a Sintered Iron friction material
- Built to your exact requirements
- SFI Approved on most race applications
- FX500 holds all the power and rapidly dissipates unwanted heat
- Warning: The FX500 is a Solid Hub (rigid) disc that engages and disengages instantly. This is a Race Only clutch.
- *Ceramic based clutch disc are not intended to increase the life expectancy of a clutch rather to increase the holding capacity and improve the durability of the clutch. Using a ceramic based material for easy street driving may reduce the life of the clutch kit due to harsh engagement and higher tendency to slip the clutch kit. Ceramic disc are never recommended for stock or near stock vehicle applications.
- 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7-9
What's in the box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.