Clutch Masters FX400 Clutch Kit with High Rev Pressure Plate | 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7 - 9 (05106-HRC6)PART# CLU 05106-HRC6
The FX400 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom, extremely durable, Sprung Ceramic disc. This is the ultimate extreme duty street and/or road/drag racing system. Comes with the 6-puck which is a more aggressive setup. The sprung hub design allows for moderate dampening in high-torque applications, rendering it much more street friendly than solid or rigid designs. This disc is designed for outstanding holding capacity, and rapid heat dissipation.
- Uses extremely durable, Sprung Ceramic disc
- RACE/STREET - 170% Increased holding capacity
- sprung hub design allows for moderate dampening in high-torque applications
- Built to your exact requirements
- Rapid heat dissipation
- More street friendly than solid or rigid designs
- Warning: Due to the solid (no Marcel) friction rivet design, the FX400/HDC6 disc engages very quickly and may chatter slightly in first and reverse. To help alleviate this problem, we only use premium ceramic friction material.
- The FX400/HDC6 ceramic paddle design creates a quick and rapid engagement as well as clutch chatter that may not be ideal for street driven vehicles.
- *Ceramic based clutch disc are not intended to increase the life expectancy of a clutch rather to increase the holding capacity and improve the durability of the clutch. Using a ceramic based material for easy street driving may reduce the life of the clutch kit due to harsh engagement and higher tendency to slip the clutch kit. Ceramic disc are never recommended for stock or near stock vehicle applications.
- 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7-9
What's in the box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.