Clutch Masters FX300 Clutch Kit w/High Rev Pressure Plate | 2001-2007 Mitusbishi Evo 7 - 9 (05106-HRTZ)PART# CLU 05106-HRTZ
$ 809.10 $ 899.00
The FX300 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a Steel Back Segmented Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the ultimate street enthusiast or weekend racer running a normally aspirated car equipped with cylinder head work and/or hotter cam(s), or with medium-boost turbo or super-charger, or up to 100hp NO2. The FX300 features only slightly increased pedal pressure, long life disc and positive engagement. The FX300 is only recommended for the street and not for the track.
- Comes as a complete kit.
- 110% Increased holding capacity
- Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a Steel Back Segmented Kevlar disc
- Long life disc and positive engagement
- Engineered for heavy-duty street use
- Slightly increased pedal pressure
- The FX300 is only recommended for the street and not for the track.
- Minimum 500 Required break in miles.
- *Organic/ Kevlar/ Formula Button Clutch kits are expected and tend to have a higher life expectancy than OEM, however not guaranteed. Improper Installation, Driving style, performance upgrades, Break in procedure and light weight flywheels will effect and have a role in determining the life expectancy of the clutch kit.+
- 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7-9
What's in the box?
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- Alignment Tool
- Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.