Clutch Masters 850 Series Twin-Disc Clutch Kit w/ Steel Flywheel | 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 7 - 9 (05106-TD8R-SW)PART# CLU 05106-TD8R-SW
$ 2,160.00 $ 2,400.00
The 850 series is a larger diameter assembly, which is designed for high horsepower applications. The 850 Series has a higher holding capacity, less clutch chatter, and a smoother engagement compared to the 725 Series. The 850 series Twin disc will accept one sprung disc creating a slightly smoother engagement compared to two rigid discs.
- Components can be purchased separately for economical repair.
- Positive release for ease of high RPM staging and shifting.
- Most have experienced better 4/10's times and averaged hundreds of passes without complications or repair.
- Average weight of the entire assembly is over 50% lighter than OEM
- Higher holding capacity
- Less clutch chatter, and a smoother engagement
- Pull Type
- 2001-2007 Mitsubishi Evolution 7 - 9
What's in the box?
- Aluminum Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- Pressure Plate Ring
- 1 sprung ceramic disc, and 1 ceramic rigid disc
- One Mid Plate
- Steel Flywheel
- Release Bearing
- Pilot Bearing (when applicable)
- Pressure Plate Bolts
Clutch Masters, performance clutch products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.