Brembo GT Series Cross Drilled Gold 1-Piece Rotor Front Big Brake Kit | Multiple Fitments (1E4.6003A4)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
GT Series Cross Drilled Gold 1-Piece Rotor Front Big Brake Kit by Brembo
GT Series Front GT Series Cross Drilled Gold Big Brake Kit (1E4.6003A4) by Brembo®. 4-Piston Caliper. Outside Diameter: 326mm (12.83"). Thickness: 30mm (1.18"). Quantity: 1 Pair. Upgrade your OE (Original Equipment) brakes to Brembo, the world’s finest braking system. With Brembo you’ll get improved pedal feel, modulation, and control of braking performance from initial application through ABS intervention. Large diameter rotors and rigid, fixed multi-piston calipers greatly improve brake performance, heat dissipation and reduce brake fade. This kit is easy to install and will work seamlessly with your factory master cylinder, ABS, and traction control system.
- Optimum brake performance, balance, heat dissipation and fade resistance
- Designed specifically for your vehicle and driving conditions
- Motorsports derived components and technology
- Lightweight components reduce unsprung weight
- Lightweight 1-piece cross drilled brake discs
- Lightweight aluminum multi-piston fixed calipers
- High performance brake pads with application specific friction material
- Pad retaining system minimizes brake noise and facilitates pad changes
- Precision milled billet caliper mounting brackets
- Abrasion and corrosion resistant Goodridge braided steel brake lines
- Comes complete with all necessary mounting hardware and comprehensive instructions
- Fully compatible with your car’s master cylinder, ABS and traction control system
- 2-year limited warranty.
- Drilled holes create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water
- Drilled reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Drilled rotors improve the appearance of your wheels and provide reduced rotor weight
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
- Multi-piston calipers provide clamping force on both sides of the rotor at the same time and uniformly transfer braking force to the brake pads
- Caliper pistons are hollow to save weight
- Aluminum caliper body allows for exceptional light weight (up to 40% of weight savings) and ensures superior corrosion resistance
- Caliper heat-resistant coating prevent cracking and fading
- Fixed calipers create friction from the brake pads on both sides of the rotor at minimum time interval.
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX / WRX STI
- Will not Fit Models with Electronic Parking Brake
What's In The Box?
- GT Series Cross Drilled 1-Piece Rotor Front Big Brake Kit