☘ St. Pat's Sale
BorgWarner 7064 EFR Ball Bearing T3 Turbo | (179355)
You Save 20% ($503.42)
7064 T3 IWG Turbocharger (300-550HP) By Borgwarner
EFR 7064 is an excellent turbocharger for drift, road racing and street driven applications. The 7064 delivers incredibly fast spool and response while working well on stock and heavily modified engines. The 70mm OD compressor has a 52.2mm inducer and at 56lb/min max flow - there is potential for 560hp - unheard of for this size compressor wheel.
The low inertia 64mm Gamma-Ti turbine wheel is the optimal match for the 70mm FMW compressor wheel and is capable of 45+psi boost. This turbo uses the mid-size EFR ported-shroud compressor housing, great for fitment in cramped engine bays. Ideal for use in single turbo applications for the 300-550hp range, or as twin turbo applications 650-1000+hp. Ceramic Ball Bearing only, water-cooling recommended (not mandatory)
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel
- Extended Tip Technology
- Boost Control Solenoid Valve (BCSV)
- Forged Milled Compressor Wheel (FMW)
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve (CRV)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Compressor cover with speed sensor mounting provisions
Relevant Part Numbers
- B2 Turbo Frame Size
- 52mm Comp. Wheel Inducer Dia.
- 70mm Comp. Wheel O.D.
- 64mm Turbine Wheel O.D.
- Straight Compressor Outlet
What's in the Box?
- 1 T3 7064 .83A/R Turbocharger
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty