BMR Suspension On-Car Adjustable Upper Control Arm Rod Ends | 2016 - 2021 Chevrolet Camaro (UTCA063)
Control Arm Rod Ends by BMR Suspension
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2016-newer Chevrolet Camaro is easy with upper control arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s rod ended, on-car adjustable control arms for Camaros (UTCA063) are manufactured from heavy-duty 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing with TIG-welded Chrome-moly tube adapters. This design gives you a strong trailing arm that eliminates deflection and greatly improves performance. The UTCA063 features zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. It also features 304 stainless steel, custom designed rod end spacers. This design provides reduced deflection, increased articulation, and an all-around improvement in performance
BMR Suspension designed the UTCA063 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock trailing arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The UTCA063’s heavy-duty construction eliminates trailing arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s rod ends allows for fine-tuning and bind-free suspension articulation needed for superior handling at any power level. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
- Built from 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing
- TIG-welded Chrome-moly tube adapters
- Heavy-duty zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Eliminates control arm flex
- Eliminates bushing deflection
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- 2016 - 2021 Chevrolet Camaro
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Upper Control Arm Rod Ends
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty