BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets | 2005-2014 Ford Mustang S197 (CAB005)
Ford Mustang S197 Control Arm Relocation Brackets by BMR Suspension
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and repositioning the instant center on your S197 Mustang is easy with lower control arm relocation brackets from BMR Suspension.
BMR's bolt-on relocation brackets for S197 Mustangs are the ultimate in strength and adjustability. The stock lower control arm mounting location can give you insufficient lower control arm angle on lowered vehicles. BMR's control arm relocation brackets allow you to correct the lower control arm angle, correcting the rear suspension geometry and allowing you to add anti-squat for increased traction. Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16- and 1/4-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, these brackets are designed to bolt in place, making installation simple and easy.
The stock control arm mounting position is fine for stock height vehicles, but once you lower your car, the control arms change and need to be corrected. These brackets allow you lower the lower control arms' rear mounting position by as much as 3 inches, correcting the control arm angles. This also allows you to make instant center changes for race applications. BMR Suspension designed these brackets to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. It is engineering to bolt on and stand up to extremely high horsepower and torque levels, as well as the hardest drag strip launches without moving on the rearend housing. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
The BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets correct the vehicles instantaneous center, improving drag strip traction and handling traction during corner exiting. BMR can proudly claim that these Relocation Brackets are the only brackets in the industry that have been 1.1 sixty-foot times, bolted-on! BMR also has many 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 60-foot combinations running these same pieces.
- Built from a blend of ¼-inch and 3/16-inch Laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate
- Bolt-on design, no welding required
- Three height positions (2- 3- 4-inch drop over stock)
- Designed to handle extreme power levels
- Allows for corrected lower control arm angle on lowered vehicles
- Allows for increased anti-squat and increases traction
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA
Please Note: When using CAB005 with stock rear lower control arms, modification may be necessary to position control arms in upper mounting positions.
- 2005 - 2014 Ford Mustang S197
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Control Arm Relocation Brackets
- All Necessary Hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty